mercredi 30 septembre 2009

La Terre

"Elle tourne la terre elle tourne avec ses arbres... ses jardins... ses maisons... elle tourne avec ses grandes flaques de sang..." "Paroles" de Jacques Prévert

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, as you may already noted I'm fresh here.
I will be glad to get any assistance at the beginning.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

kristel a dit…

tres belle piece
L'homme s'est lui-même enfermé jusqu'à ne plus rien voir qu'à travers les fissures étroites de sa caverne.

Anonyme a dit…

"You possess a really fascinating blog. Too many blogs that I see now don't really provide something that I'm interested in, but I am definately interested in this 1. Just thought that I would pass that message on. "

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Anonyme a dit…

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. All the best for all your blogging efforts.

Unknown a dit…

Thank you very much !

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, greet post !

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. And Bye.